Benedict C. Posadas, Ph.D. Email: email@example.com
ENGAGING THE FISHING COMMUNITY TO REMOVE MARINE DEBRIS AND QUANTIFY IMPACTS, 2017-2019
- Establish an incentive program to encourage fishermen to properly dispose of marine debris.
- Recruit and train commercial fishers to collect information on marine debris distribution, abundance.
- Perform an economic impact analysis on the commercial fishing industry.
HORTICULTURE PRODUCTION ECONOMICS, 2002-2020
- Investigate labor management practices and mechanization in the nursery and greenhouse industry.
- Assess the economic impacts of research and consumer preferences on vegetable, specialty crops, and fruit production.
SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT OF AQUATIC ANIMAL DISEASES, 2016-2020
- Develop a methodology for assessing the socioeconomic impacts of aquatic animal diseases.
- Pilot-test the assessment methodology in aquatic animal outbreaks in any major producing state, region, country or continent.
SEAFOOD, AQUACULTURE AND HORTICULTURE EMPLOYMENT AND WAGES, 2010-2020
- Develop a methodology for assessing the economic resiliency of horticulture and marine industries.
- Compile employment and wages databases in the seafood, aquaculture, and horticulture industries.
GULF SEAFOOD AND AQUACULTURE PRICE ANALYSIS, 1990-2020
- Monitor monthly ex-vessel and wholesale prices of shrimp products.
- Monitor monthly wholesale prices of aquaculture products.
MARINE AQUACULTURE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS, 1990-2020
- Develop economic models for commercial marine finfish and shellfish culture systems.
- Compile aquaculture production and input usage databases.
ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF THE NATURAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISASTERS, 1990-2020
- Compile multi-year economic databases of marine industries and coastal counties.
- Develop economic recovery models of marine industries and coastal counties.
MISSISSIPPI MARKETMAKER OUTREACH PROGRAM, 2010-2020
- Promote your food business by creating a business profile and updating it regularly as additional information about your business becomes available at https://ms.foodmarketmaker.com/
- The MarketMaker training workshop is available upon request by a group of 6-12 food producers, extension agents, state regulatory agency personnel, and school teachers. Email Dr. Ben Posadas for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DR. POSADAS NEEDS YOUR HELP, 2015-2020
- I truly appreciate your four-minute assessment of the economic impact of my research and extension program at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/hortmarine